Shroud is one of the famous names in the gaming line. Many people who love playing games know about him and have seen him streaming. He is an esports player and a streamer. He started his career with CS: GO and became popular through it. Shroud’s real name is Mike Grzesiek. He is from Canada born on 2 June 1994. You can follow him on his various social media platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. He started streaming using Twitch but is now more active on Mixer. You can watch him streaming on the Mixer. Shroud has optimized his setting for better visibility and high FPS. In this article, we are telling providing you with all the information about the shroud’s COD: warzone settings and the keybinds. If you want to know in detail the life of the shroud, you can visit our article: all about the shroud.
- 1 Shroud’s COD settings.
- 2 Shroud’s COD keybinds.
- 3 Shroud’s COD Video settings.
- 4 Shroud’s Gaming setup and gears.
- 4.1 Shroud monitor: Acer Predator XB252Q
- 4.2 Shroud Keyboard: Logitech G Pro Mechanical
- 4.3 Shroud mouse: Logitech G pro wireless.
- 4.4 Shroud headset: Logitech G pro X
- 4.5 Shroud mousepad: Logitech G640.
- 4.6 Shroud motherboard: GIGABYTE X299 DESIGNARE EX.
- 4.7 Shroud CPU: Intel Core I9-9980XE.
- 4.8 Shroud GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 TI FE.
- 4.9 Shroud Microphone: Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone.
- 4.10 Shroud microphone arm: Rode PSA1.
- 4.11 Shroud chair: Herman Miller Aeron.
- 4.12 Shroud Stream deck: Corsair Elgato Steam deck.
- 5 Frequently asked questions.
Shroud’s COD settings.
|Polling rate:1000MHz||DPI:450||Sensitivity: 7.5|
|ADS Sensitivity: Relative.||ADS sensitivity(low zoom): 1||ADS sensitivity(high Zoom): 1|
|ADS Transition timing: Gradual||Filtering of the mouse: 0||Acceleration of mouse: 0|
|Distance coefficient: 1.33||Vertical sense multiplier: 1||Smoothening of the mouse: disabled.|
Shroud’s COD keybinds.
|Crouch: Left Ctrl||Toggle camera: V||Prone: Z|
|Jump: Space||Reload: R||Slide: C|
|Sprint: left Shift||Interact: F||Fire: B|
|Melee: Caps Lock||Map: M||Run: H|
|Tactical equipment: Q||Inventory: Tab||Armor Plate: 4|
|Lethal equipment: Mouse button middle||Weapon mount: E||Field upgrade: X|
Shroud’s COD Video settings.
|Resolution: 1920 x 1080||Texture resolution: high||Render resolution: 100||Shadow map resolution: normal|
|Display mode: Fullscreen||Refresh rate: 240 Hz||Particle lighting: High||FPS: enabled|
|Brightness: 50||V-sync: disabled||Aspect ratio: Auto||Particle quality: high|
|Field of view: 100||Depth of field: Disable||weapon motion blur: disable||World motion blur: disable|
|Bullet impact: enable||Custom Framerate limit: enable||texture filter: High||Tessellation: Near|
|Cache sun shadows: Disable||Anti-aliasing: FILMIC SMAA T2X||Ambient occlusion: disable||special effects: low|
|cache spot shadows: disable||Filmic of strength: 1||film grain: 0||server latency: enable|
Shroud’s Gaming setup and gears.
Shroud monitor: Acer Predator XB252Q
- It has a full HD display of 1920x 1080.
- It has a refresh rate of 240 Hz.
- It has a flicker less technology that minimizes screen flickering.
- It has a pixel pitch of 0.283 millimeters.
Shroud Keyboard: Logitech G Pro Mechanical
- Designed especially for esports players for good speed and precision.
- The switches deliver approximately 25 percent more actuation than the standard switches.
- It is sleek and easily portable.
- It has 3 step angle adjustments to provide stability to the keyboard.
Shroud mouse: Logitech G pro wireless.
- It has a report rate of connection of 1 millisecond. It provides faster connectivity than other wireless mice.
- It has a Hero 16k sensor which is the most accurate sensor.
- It is an ultra-lightweight mouse weighing almost 80 grams.
- It has an ergonomic design, specially made for the gamers and provide 50 million click durability.
Shroud headset: Logitech G pro X
- It has a detachable microphone having Blue Voice technology.
- Its soft memory foam earpads provide noise cancellation and are very comfortable to wear.
- You can save your preferred setting in Logitech G hub software. The software should be present on your PC.
- It also comes up with a mobile cable that has an inline mic so that you can even use this headset without a boom mic.
Shroud mousepad: Logitech G640.
- It has moderate surface friction that provides the right amount of resistance needed by the mouse to control the sudden movements of the mouse.
- It provides the gamers access to the Logitech mouse sensor accuracy and precision.
- It has a rubber surface that helps to keep the surface flexible and prevent the cloth from bunching.
- It has a soft surface providing comfort to the wrist for movement.
Shroud motherboard: GIGABYTE X299 DESIGNARE EX.
- It supports intel core X-series processors.
- It has intel USB generation 3 and a C-type USB.
- Ready intel optane memory and USB 3.1 generation 2 header.
- It has 2x intel thunderbolt connectors. It supports Windows 10.
Shroud CPU: Intel Core I9-9980XE.
- It has 18 core or 16 threads.
- It has Quad DDR4-2666 memory channels.
- It is only compatible with motherboards that are based on Intelx299 chipsets.
- It also supports Intel Optane’s memory.
Shroud GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 TI FE.
- It has a maximum Digital resolution of 7680 x 4320.
- It has CUDA cores of 4352.
- It has 11 GB GDDR6.
- It has a display port, HDMI, and a USB type-c.
Shroud Microphone: Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone.
- It has a wide range of frequency that provides a clean and natural sound for both music and speech.
- Its internal air suspension helps to eliminate noise elimination.
- It has high effective pop filters that filter the breathing sound when speaking.
- It is a replacement cartridge: RPM106.
Shroud microphone arm: Rode PSA1.
- It can rotate 360 degrees and has a maximum reach of 32.5 inches and 33 inches vertically and horizontally respectively.
- It can hold up to 4.4lbs weight.
- It has 2 desk mounting options.
- It has 3/8 inches thread adaptor.
Shroud chair: Herman Miller Aeron.
- It is made in the USA and is sold by Amazon with 12 years and 3 shift warranty.
- It provides the best support for people who are 5’5″ to 6’2″.
- It has a kinemat tilt mechanism that allows you to move your chair with your body,.
- The dimensions of the chair are 17 x 27 x 42 inches.
Shroud Stream deck: Corsair Elgato Steam deck.
- It has 15 LCD keys to switch scenes, launch the media, and adjust audio.
- It can be customized based on your preferences. You can personalize your keys with the custom items.
- It is easy to setup. You just need to drag and drop actions on to the keys.
- You can store folders within a folder to store actions as much as you want.
Frequently asked questions.
- Which webcam shroud uses?
Shroud uses a Sony Alpha a6000 webcam. It is a DSLR webcam with great picture clarity. In his starting days, he used to use the Logitech HD Pro webcam but now has shifted to this. It has half the weight of the traditional DSLRs. It comes with an AC adaptor, eyepiece cup, lens cap, rechargeable battery pack, and much more.
- What are the shroud’s earnings?
Shroud almost earns 250,000 dollars. He gets most of his earnings from streaming. Some part of his earnings comes from brand advertisements, donations, and much more. Most of his income comes from his Mixer channel and can get some from the Twitch channel.
- List the richest streamers?
On the first comes Pewdepie, second is Ninja and the third is Tim the Tatman. These are the three richest streamers. Shroud is on number 6 with a net worth of 4 million dollars.
- Where can we find shroud streaming?
In his initial days, the shroud was much more active on Twitch, But later he switched to Mixer. Now the company has declared to shut down mixer soon, so there are chances that you can see shroud back on twitch. But till then, you can watch shroud streaming on the mixer.