Battlefront 2 is an action game based on the star wars story. If you play battlefront, you might have your favorites as both heroes and villains. These characters are based on the characters in the star wars universe. In this article, we have got you a full Battlefront 2 Hero Tier List. You will spend most of your time playing as one of the different classes; it is good to know which character is worth playing. There are times when your favorite character is not suitable for a fight, so you might have to switch to the other character.
Sometimes a lower-tier character can perform better than the upper-tier character in some situations. So, it is very important to know the merits and demerits of a character and the situations they can best work in. We have got you covered all these in this article. We have mentioned all the Battlefront 2 Heroes according to their tiers.
BattleFront 2 Hero Tier List: Categories & Heroes
We have classified them into tiers and provided you with information about every Star Wars tier list heroes. Go through this Battlefront 2 hero tier list and get to know everything about your favorite characters. Hope you will enjoy reading this article!
1. S-Tier Heroes
These are the uppermost tier heroes. They are considered to be the best in every situation and can make you win every fight. These heroes have a powerful attack as well as great health recovery chances. The chances of their survival are more than any other tier as they can handle a lot of damage. We will be talking about all the S-tier Heroes Battlefront 2 .
I. Darth Vader
He is also known as the lord of the Sith. He is one of the most intimidating heroes among others. He wears an all-black costume. His choking abilities are the strongest that making him one of the most powerful heroes in the game. Even before being defeated, he can take a lot of damage and his abilities can help him recover faster. His chances of survival are high.
- The base health of Vader is 800.
- The rage ability can increase his health by up to 1000.
- Updates allowed him to block and choke his enemies at the same time.
- Using his saber he can provide total damage of 342.
- Both saber and choke simultaneously can provide total damage of 552.
- The overall power rating of Vader is 95 out of 100.
II. Luke Skywalker
The second hero in this battlefront 2 hero tier list is Luke Skywalker. He is affiliated with the rebel alliance and is one of the fastest saber heroes. He can damage his enemies even before they can realize what has happened to them. The heavy attack, force push, and saber attack are his abilities. All of these abilities allow him to finish his enemies within a matter of seconds.
- The base health of Luke is 750.
- He can use force push to push the enemies off to a great distance.
- He uses a saber rush to damage his nearby enemies easily and faster.
- Repulse is considered to be one of his strongest attacks by which he can slam the ground with high force and create a vibration, knocking his enemies.
- The overall power rating of Luke is 94 out of 100.
III. Anakin Skywalker
He is considered to be a superior hero. He has four abilities and is forced to be reckoned with. He is affiliated with the Galactic Republic. He has 4000 battle points. Passionate strike, heroic might, Pull dominance and retribution are his abilities. Retribution is his most powerful ability.
- He is the only hero having four abilities.
- The base health of Anakin is 800.
- Using pull dominance, Anakin can bring his enemies to the center leaving them open for attacks.
- He uses heroic might to push his enemies away to a range that can be increased by the time they were held for.
- Retribution is his most powerful ability by which he can build up whenever he and his allies are attacked.
- The overall power rating of Anakin is 92 out of 100.
2. A-Tier Heroes
This is the second Star Wars Heroes Tier list we will be talking about. The heroes in this tier are stronger but less strong than the upper-tier heroes. These heroes have good attacking capabilities and good survival chances.
I. Darth Maul
Darth maul is affiliated to the galactic empire and separatists. Battle points for this hero are 4000. Furious throw, chokehold, and spin attack are his abilities. He uses a double-bladed lightsaber that he can be thrown with speed. He can choke his enemies before pushing them away.
- The base health of the maul is 700.
- He can get out of the situation because of his speed.
- He can use the spin attack for about three times using a star card.
- He is considered as the fastest saber villain.
- The overall power rating of Darth is 89 out of 100.
II. Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-wan Kenobi is affiliated with the galactic empire. Battle points for this hero are 4000. All-out push, Restrictive mind track, and Defensive Rush are his abilities. He uses obi-wan Kenobi’s lightsaber. He has high stamina allowing Kenobi to block his attacks for a longer period. He always manages to have an upper-hand in fights.
- The base health of Kenobi is 750.
- He has high stamina allowing Kenobi to block his attacks for a longer period.
- His restrictive mind trick can help him to stop all his abilities to work for a short period.
- He uses all-push to push his enemies at a great distance.
- The overall power rating of Kenobi is 87 out of 100.
III. Kylo Ren
He is a dark side hero. He is affiliated with the first order. Battle points for this hero are 4000. Pull, frenzy and freeze are his abilities. He is the one who can pace up with the Darth maul. He uses a crossguard lightsaber as his weapon. He has great powers to damage the enemies that are near him.
- The base health of kylo is 750.
- Kylo uses freeze to freeze his enemies for a few seconds so that he can kill them easily.
- Pull can be used in the air and is used to reach the enemies who are far away.
- The most powerful attack of kylo is frenzy.
- The overall power rating of kylo is 85 out of 100.
He is affiliated with the Galactic Republic and Rebellion alliance. He is the only one among other lightsaber heroes who seems less dangerous. He is small in size but he is very dangerous. Unleash, presence, dash attack are his abilities. He can help out his fellow partners with health.
- The base health of Yoda is 700.
- Yoda uses presence to give him and his fellow partners almost 150 health boosts.
- The presence ability can even break Ren’s freeze and Vader’s choke.
- Dash attacks are used by Yoda to damage enemies through lightsaber.
- The overall power rating of Yoda is 83 out of 100.
V. Count Dooku
He has supervised all the creation of an army attack. He somehow always has an upper hand in attacking. He is a separatist. Lighting sun, duelist, and exposing weakness are his abilities. He can be weird because sometimes when his duelist ability is activated, he can become the most powerful hero.
- The base health of the count is 750.
- He uses the lightning sun’s ability to throw enemies on the ground, damaging them.
- He is the only hero that has three dodges.
- He can slow down his enemies using exposing weakness but it is for a short duration.
- The overall power rating of Count is 80 out of a hundred.
She is affiliated with resistance. She can be a good team player but she can’t be considered as a good solo player. Dash strike, mind trick, and Insight are her abilities. She has good leadership skills and therefore she must be preferred to play a team-oriented game. She can be weak when it is about fighting with fellow characters.
- The base health of Rey is 750.
- She can control the minds of her nearby players using a mind trick.
- She can use her insight ability to find enemies who are hiding and can damage them.
- Dash strikes can be used by her to knock down any nearby enemy.
- The overall power rating of Rey is 75 out of a hundred.
3. B-Tier Heroes
They are even weaker than the A-tier heroes. They have a good survival rating but they have less powerful attacks than that of the troopers and the superior heroes.
I. General Grievous
He is one of the most terrifying heroes that you will come across in the game. He can truly be a threat as he can damage his enemies quickly. He is a separatist. Thrust surge, unrelenting advance, and claw rush are his abilities.
- The base health of general grievous is 800.
- General Grievous can stab his enemies while he pins them down using his thrust surge ability.
- Using his Unrelenting advance he can ignite four lightsabers simultaneously that can confuse his enemies.
- Scrambling forward, Grievous can damage his enemies while being in a crawling position.
- The overall power rating of the general grievous is 74 out of 100.
II. Leia Organa
The next on the list is Princess Leia Organa. She can deal with great damage but that’s the only thing you can count on her. She is affiliated with the rebel alliance. Rebel Honor Guard, trooper Bane, enhanced squad shield, and supply drop are her abilities. She uses the E-11 blaster rifle as her weapon.
- The base health of Princess is 650.
- She can use thermal detonators to damage her enemies. these explode after some seconds.
- She can upgrade her E-11 and use it to fire her enemies with a stream of laser fire.
- Using a squad shield, she can deploy a shield to save her from the blaster fire. She can even regain some health there.
- The overall power rating of the Princess is 73 out of 100.
By the time, like other heroes have made themselves stronger, bossk is unable to do that. He is pretty much as same as he was when he was launched. He is affiliated with the Galactic Empire. Dioxis grenades, predator extinct, and proximity mines are his abilities. He uses Relby V-10 as his weapon.
- The base health of Bossk is 600.
- Dioxis grenades allow him to throw grenades that release dioxis gas and that can damage his enemies.
- He can load his gun with micro grenades letting him fire on his enemies and deal damage.
- Proximity mines allow the bossk to deploy three proximity mines.
- The overall power rating of Bossk is 71 out of 100.
IV. Han Solo
He is considered worth playing for because he can deal a lot of damage. He is affiliated with the rebel alliance. Rapid-fire, lucky shot, and shoulder charge are his abilities. with his thunder charge and charging abilities, he can be considered as one of the strongest heroes in the game.
- The base health of Han is 650.
- Using detonate charge, Han solo can throw a sticky charge on his enemies that can detonate on his will.
- He is a sharpshooter and can shoot continuously for a few seconds with his rifle.
- Using a shoulder charger, he can knock his enemies by charging forward and using his shoulders.
- The overall power rating of Han Solo is 69 out of 100.
V. Boba Fett
The mobility of Boba Fett can not be matched. His jetpack can make him stand out among other heroes. He is affiliated with the galactic empire. He uses the EE-3 blaster rifle as his weapon. Wrist rocket, Flame thrower, and thruster pack are his abilities.
- The base health of Boba Fett is 600.
- Using his wrist rocket ability, Boba Fett can fire rockets on his enemies using his wrist.
- Boba Fett can damage his enemies with fire that can even penetrate through their shields.
- If Boba Fett can increase his level of trait, he can use the jetpack for a longer time.
- The overall power rating of Boba Fett is 66 out of 100.
4. C-Tier Heroes
The next is C-tier heroes. As the tier decreases, the heroes become weaker. They are pretty weak but they can be useful sometimes.
I. Lando Calrissian
Lando is best suited for long-distant fights. Though he can deal with damage from nearer enemies, he should still be preferred for long-distance. He is affiliated with the rebel alliance. Power blast, system disruption, shocking trap are his abilities.
- The base health of Lando is 650.
- He can use a power blast to deal more damage, approximately increased by six times the normal.
- Using a shocking trap, Lando can disappear from his enemy and drop a trap for his enemy.
- System disruption can be used to produce a shock wave around him and knock his enemies.
- The overall power rating of Lando is 65 out of 100.
II. Captain Phasma
She is a dark side and first-order affiliated. Staff strikes, survivor, and first-order sentry droid are her abilities. She has a melee attack that can be dodged by enemies, but if it manages to land properly it can deal with great damage. You can pick her up if you don’t have other heroes but you should not consider her a priority.
- The base health of the captain is 700.
- Staff strikes can be used to unfold the staff and deal with damage to her enemies.
- Using survivor, she can increase her health for some time.
- A first-order sentry droid is used to blast her enemies and reveal their targets simultaneously.
- The overall power rating of the captain is 63 out of 100.
BB-8 is affiliated with resistance. The battle points for BB are 4000. He uses a shock prod as his weapon. Rolling charge, resistance backing, and cable spin are his abilities. His cable spin ability is extremely beneficial in clearing all his enemies.
- The base health of BB is 650.
- Health on elimination ability is used by BB to regain health every time an enemy is defeated.
- Technical support is used to capture the objective faster.
- BB uses swift reaction to increase the cooldown speed of the fellow characters by 5 percent.
- The overall power rating of BB is 62 out of 100.
5. D-Tier Heroes
The last tier is the D-tier heroes. These heroes are the weakest. They are the easiest heroes to kill. They have low chances of survival but can be useful in some of the fights.
The first hero in the D-tier list is Finn. He is a resistance hero which is not a great thing when we play battlefront 2. He uses a rifle as his weapon which is not that strong so Finn has to think of another way to have an upper hand in the fight. Deadeye, Big deal, and an undercover team are his abilities.
- The base health of Finn is 600.
- Finn can target only one enemy at a time but he makes sure his every shot is worth it and he can deal damage.
- Using undercover team ability, Finn can hide his fellow heroes from the radar and find the enemies much faster.
- Using big deal, Finn can provide him and his fellow heroes with increased health, less damage, and a faster ability to recharge.
- The overall power rating of Finn is 60 out of 100.
At some point in the game, Chewbacca was one of the strongest heroes but now he is weakened so much that now he is considered a low-tier hero. He is still better than some other players in the game. He is from a rebel alliance. he uses a Bowcaster as his weapon. Shock grenade, Furious Bowcaster, and charge slam are his abilities.
- The base health of Chewbacca is 700.
- Using a shock grenade, Chewbacca can throw a grenade which is then broken into pieces and converted into missiles and hit enemies.
- Furious Bowcaster’s ability allows Chewbacca to fire instantly.
- Charge slam is an ability that can be used in air. Chewbacca charges forward and slams in the ground, causing his enemies to knock and deal with the damage.
- The overall power rating of the Chewbacca is 58 out of 100.
III. Emperor Palpatine
He is a dark side hero. His ability to attack from behind the walls made him an annoying player to come across in the game. But this is not the case now. Chain lightning, dark aura, and electrocute are his abilities. he uses force lightning as his weapon. he is affiliated with the Galactic Empire and first order.
- The base health of the Emperor is 700.
- By force lightning, he strikes a particular target and then damages the nearby targets.
- Dark Aura changes the air around the Emperor with force energy and provides damage to everyone near him.
- Electrocute freezes the enemy in front of the Emperor with electric energy.
- The overall power rating of the Emperor is 56 out of 100.
The last in this battlefront 2 hero tier list is BB-9E. He is a droid and his size makes him an optimal option to choose because it will be difficult for the enemies to hit him. he does not do much damage to the enemies. Smokescreen, charge up and shock spin are his abilities. He uses shock prod as his weapon.
- The base health of BB-9E is 600.
- Using a smokescreen, BB can deploy a smokescreen which can make it difficult for his enemies to see things.
- BB-9E uses his shock spin ability to damage his nearby enemies using an electric pulse.
- Charge-up is used by BB-9E to prevent all his weapons from overheating.
- The overall power rating of BB-9E is 50 out of 100.
To Sum Up
So this was all about the battlefront 2 hero tier list. We have categorized all the Star Wars Character Tier lists of heroes according to the stats and their abilities. We hope now it will be easier for you to decide which player you want to play. We have mentioned all the important points about the heroes. If you play games like Another Eden, you might also want to know their hero list. Visit our article telling you everything about the Another Eden heroes. We hope this battlefront 2 hero tier list was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How many missions do you get to play in Battlefront 2?
There are a total of 12 missions that you get to play in battlefront 2. The battle of Endor, the dauntless, the observatory, the storm, the outcast, royalty, general distress, under covered skies, cache grab, the battle of jakku, Until ashes, and discoveries are the missions that you will get to complete.
- Who are the Topmost heroes in Battlefront 2?
We have categorized all the heroes. All the S-tier heroes are the topmost and best heroes in the game. It includes Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Anakin skywalker. Other good heroes have been listed in the A tier.
- Rank the Battlefront 2 Heroes according to their power?
We will rank them based on power only as follows:
- Rank 1: Darth Vader.
- Rank 2: Captain Phasma.
- Rank 3: Bossk.
- Rank 4: Darth Maul.
- Rank 5: Boba Fett.
- Rank 6: Anakin Skywalker.
- Rank 7: Han solo
- Rank 8: Luke skywalker
- Rank 9: Princess Leia
- Rank 10: Finn
- Will there be any sequel for Battlefront 2?
According to recent posts of star wars, there will be a sequel for battlefront 2. On their Instagram handles, they have mentioned for now that there will be no battlefront 3.
- Is Battlefront 2 a Single-player or a Multiplayer game?
Battlefront 2 is both single-player as well as a multiplayer game. There are modes available for both single as well as multiple players. If you like playing solo games, you must try Dead in Bermuda.